What Makes Us Unique
- The Center’s Director/Owner holds a Doctorate in Education as well as five New York State Permanent Teaching Certifications; including one as a Preschool Teacher and one as a Reading Specialist.
- The Director is MAT Certified. This allows her to administer prescription and over-the-counter medications with written instructions from the prescriber and permission from the parent. She is also permitted to administer epi-pen injections.
- All of our students are screened using the Boehm Test of Basic Concepts. This provides our general education teachers and our reading specialist with a baseline for individualized instruction.
- Our teachers and staff follow a set curriculum that is in alignment with the New York State Common Core Standards for Pre-Kindergarten. Our weekly academic program includes literacy, mathematics, science, music, library, cooking, arts & crafts and outdoor play.
- Our flexibility and year-round calendar provides more options for parents.
- We participate in the Minisink Valley School District’s Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program and we are a registered provider with the Orange County DSS.